TExES English as a Second Language (ESL) Supplemental #154 Preparation Manual - This manual is intended to equip Texas educators who desire to increase capacity in their districts and to enhance their existing ESL programs beyond minimum state requirements.
Coming Soon - Updated LPAC Framework Modules
Internet Providers: Keeping Families Connected
Support and guidance provided by TEA
- TEA is closely monitoring the novel Coronavirus outbreak. Please click below for important updates and guidance.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support and GuidanceOpens a new window
- TEA is working closely with local partners to help students gain access to breakfast and lunch during the quarantine. Please click the link below for meal locations near you.
Texas School Meal FinderOpens a new window
- TEA has created a list of resources and FAQs to create general guidance for special populations. Please click on the link for resources.
Special Populations GuidanceOpens a new window
- TEA has provided access to region specific guidance and resources to support instructional continuity in schools. Please click on the link for resources. COVID-19 Resources by Region
English Learner Support and Guidance Resources
- SY 2020-2021 English Learner Guidance (LPAC) (PDF) July 2, 2020
- 2019-2020 English Learner Summer School Guidance and FAQ (PDF) May 26, 2020
- Internet Providers: Keeping Families Connected - English / Spanish (PDF) April 11, 2020
- 2019-2020 English Learner Reclassification Criteria and Guidance
- Updated Training Video: English Learner Reclassification 2019-20 (April 2020)
- Updated Training PowerPoint: English Learner Reclassification 2019-2020 (April 2020)
- 2019-2020 End-of-Year (EOY) LPAC Guidance ChecklistOpens a new window
For the safety, health, and well-being of our attendees and presenters, it is with deepest regret that we must announce the cancellation of the 2020 Title III Symposium which was to be held July 23-24, 2020 in San Antonio, Texas. As the state transitions to virtual conferences, we will continue to strive in offering an impactful professional development experience for teachers and leaders who serve English learners across the state. We are eager to take this opportunity to go virtual during the 2020-2021 school year and to be able reach more educators across the state.
We thank you for your continuous support of the Title III Symposium and we look forward to connecting with you virtually at our next symposium.
To all current registrees who were waiting for an update, we apologize for any inconvenience this cancellation may have caused. Per the ESC-2 Cancellation/Refund Policy, the following will apply:
Refund Policy for Events Canceled or Rescheduled by ESC‐2
ESC-2 will provide full refunds for all paid registration fees. Refunds will be processed beginning June 25, 2020. Please allow 7-14 business days for processing. We ask for your patience as we process the refunds.
The Marriott Rivercenter has cancelled all room reservations under the room-block designated for the Title III Symposium. Please contact Jeannie.Cortez@marriott.com or 210-554-6016 if you have questions or issues relating to your reservation at The Marriott Rivercenter.
Please email email@example.com for questions regarding registration cancellation or refunds.